Wise Toys

Wise Toys

Home plugin Transform Low-Resolution Photos Into High-Quality Masterpieces with 2023 AI Imag
ailabtools Publish 2023-02-11 05:06
Transform Low-Resolution Photos Into High-Quality Masterpieces with 2023 AI Imag
ailabtools 2023-02-11 #1

I think all visual creators have an urge to produce high-resolution, high-quality HD images, so I'm going to share some AI tools for enlarging pictures. If you don't feel the need to use these tools, then you probably don't meet the standards of a professional visual creator.

1. AILabTools - Image Upscaler

Ailabtools is a website that provides a range of image-related services, such as enlargement, colouring, erasure, style conversion, cartooning, and face beauty. It is user-friendly and supports multiple languages, with the image enlargement feature supporting up to 4x magnification. Though there is a fee for this service, the prices are quite affordable.

2.Topaz Gigapixel AI

Topaz Labs has developed a powerful software, Topaz Gigapixel AI, that can enlarge images up to 40x without losing any of the details. This is made possible through the use of deep learning techniques and artificial intelligence features. This software is more expensive than other image resizing products, with a price tag of $99.99 US, but it produces results that are far superior to traditional methods, with images that are more realistic and contain more detail.

3. Adobe Photoshop's own Neural Filters filter

Adobe Photoshop's Neural Filters is the company's AI suite which offers a range of features such as skin smoothing, expression adjustments, makeup application, style conversion, and image zooming with a maximum of 16x. The newest version of the software, 2023, comes with the filter.

4. upscale.media

The free version allows for up to 50 images with 4x magnification, though it may feel like it is not much, it is still advantageous to have an app version available for both Android and iOS devices, making it quite convenient to use on your phone.

L O A D I N G